Friday, May 15, 2009

Two More Cigars



Ahhh!!! It's been a good week. First I had the privilege of smoking a Gurkha Shaggy. Oh so good. since then I've also had the good fortune to try two more luxury cigars. First there was the Padron 2000. This cigar was very good. It had a toasty flavor all the way through with hints of pepper as well. Then today I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Rocky Patel Edge. This is supposed to be one of the fullest bodied cigars on the market. From it's coal black wrapper and prelight aroma I just new it would be difficult for me to finish this seven inch monster. I prefer the medium bodied cigars and was really wondering if I could do this stogie justice. Well what a surprise. This cigar, although definitely full bodied was smooth and delicious. It had hints of cocoa and chocolate throughout. I also detected a wonderful caramel flavor a little over half way through. From beginning to the last draw this cigar was one for the edges. I would give the Padron an 84 and the Edge at least a 92. Boy what a privilege it has been to be me this week. Wonderful family, Loving God, fine cigars and the feeling of really being alive. If you have tried any of these cigars I would really love to hear your opinion so please leave me a comment
Tobacco World Cigars - Cigars, Humidors, Cases, Lighters, Ashtrays, Cigar Cutters

No comments:

Post a Comment