Monday, June 15, 2009

North Korea

Sorry that I've been away for awile. Now that I'm back I just have to speak my mind about North Korea. Thats right Kim Jong. I'm calling you out. I want you to listen and listen good. While the rest of the world is sitting back listening to you spew your world domination garbage I have decided to contact the one and only Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Yes it's going to be me and you in the Main Event at Wrestlemania. After Vince and I finished our fine CAO cigars we decided that you need an ass kicking. Well what better event than Wrestlemania for you to get the ass kicking you're so deserving of. There are a few special stipulations for this match of course. First off its going to be held in a plutonium encased steel cage. I guess this is to your advantage since you seem to have a plutonium fetish. Also, there will be a ladder inside the cage and attached to the top of the steel roof will be a small nuclear bomb. If either of us manage to reach this device we will be allowed to use it on our opponent. The special ring announcer for this match will be none other than our very own UNCLE SAM. Special Enforcer will be General Norman Schwarzkopf and surrounding the ring to make sure we don't try to leave the arena will be 50 of the finest soldiers the US Marine Corp has to offer. So let's settle this thing once and for all. Kim Jong, get your ass out here. You've been called out.

Great Gifts for Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment